As a Retail Team Member, you are the face of our company and you help to ensure our customers have an enjoyable experience when purchasing our product. We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
• Customer Service Experience
• Upbeat Positive Attitude
• Ability to stand for 8+ hours
• Abiity to lift 30+ lbs on a continuous basis
• Food Handlers Permit or the ability to obtain one upon being hired
• Reliable Transportation
General Purpose of the Position
The Wholesale Manager is responsible for setting plant production volume, tracking of product quantities by size, flavor and expiration date, inside sales, coordination of order fulfillment and relationship management for existing customers. Limited exposure to development of relationships with new wholesale customers is expected. This role is a fit for someone that has aptitude for organization, leadership skills and creative problem solving.
• Develop policies, processes, tools and provide employee training to manage production levels, tracking of finished product and timely fulfillment of customer orders
• Function as the primary point of contact for inquiries from wholesale customers
• Facilitate teamwork and effective communications between internal departments
• Provide leadership for a team that includes a half dozen team members in multiple disciplines
• Deliver timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance and opportunities
• Forecast sales up to 16 months in advance using tools/templates incorporated into a forecast process
• Manage expenses to meet departmental/area budget guidelines.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt is always seeking motivated Full Time Production Workers. The Production Worker must possess the desire and ability to contribute to the success of Ellenos. As a member of the Production team, this position will work with others to achieve team goals. The Production Worker’s role is to work independently without direct supervision in a fast paced environment.
• This position requires flexibility and availability.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Attention to detail, must be able to complete multiple and repetitive tasks, must be committed to accuracy and quality.
• Work with others to achieve team goals.
• Must be available for multiple shifts in a 24/7 environment.
• Must maintain high attendance standards and be trusted with a high level of responsibility.
• Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment, mechanical skills desirable.
• Able to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
This position will be full-time at Farmer’s Markets from May – October. During non-peak Farmer’s Markets season your hours will be supplemented with retail work at our retail locations.
Duties will include selling yogurt in an open air environment, providing information and answering questions, setting up and tearing down display, cash handling and recording information.
You might be a good fit for our team if you:
• Love interacting with customers and thrive in a sales role.
• Are excited by the opportunity to work with a growing company
• Love to work outdoors.
• Are a self-starter.
• Can work weekdays and weekends.
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Valid WA State Driver’s license and ability to pass a motor vehicle record check
• Must have a current Food Handler Permit or the ability to obtain one.
• Ability obtain a booth operator license. The company will pay for this
• Excellent face-to-face customer service and communication skills.
• Be able to explain the unique aspects of our products and company.
• Listening to customers and reporting feedback to management.
• Friendly, outgoing and enjoys working outdoors with the public.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Ensuring adherence to standards and food safety regulations at each market.
• Effectively monitoring and managing inventory.
• Punctual and dependable.
We review every resume we receive, and ordinarily it’ll take 1-2 weeks for us to respond to you. So sit tight. We’re not ignoring you. We’re just taking time to consider your carefully crafted resume. If we feel like you’re a fit, we’ll invite in for an interview and a chat. Maybe some yogurt. If you’re not exactly what we’re looking for right now, we’ll keep you on file. Thank you for considering Ellenos.