The brand ambassador excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. This position is on-call as needed and when active is generally a part-time position. Seattle and Portland area opportunities available.
• Available on weekends
• Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
• Handle food by mixing and serving samples
• Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
• Asses customer’s individual usage needs and interests to best recommend products
• Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
• Operate personal vehicle to/from product demonstrations
• Submit pictures and daily recap to Project Manager
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Sanitary welding
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
• 3+ years of welding experience
• 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, and industrial skills.
As a Retail Team Member, you are the face of our company and you help to ensure our customers have an enjoyable experience when purchasing our product. We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
• Customer Service Experience
• Upbeat Positive Attitude
• Ability to stand for 8+ hours
• Abiity to lift 30+ lbs on a continuous basis
• Food Handlers Permit or the ability to obtain one upon being hired
• Reliable Transportation
We review every resume we receive, and ordinarily it’ll take 1-2 weeks for us to respond to you. So sit tight. We’re not ignoring you. We’re just taking time to consider your carefully crafted resume. If we feel like you’re a fit, we’ll invite in for an interview and a chat. Maybe some yogurt. If you’re not exactly what we’re looking for right now, we’ll keep you on file. Thank you for considering Ellenos.