• Process daily deposits & reconcile customer accounts
• Make bank deposits and verify activity is posted daily
• Verify that customer invoices have been transmitted
• Answer customer questions regarding account activity
• Participate in all company meetings and committees as requested
• Research discrepancies and resolve customers billing issues as needed
• Facilitate collection of past due customer accounts, escalating difficulties to Management
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Act as backup to RouteStar
• Complete other duties and responsibilities as directed
• Participate in monthly closing process and reporting
• Participate in external audits as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred; concentration in business or accounting is a plus
• 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable
• Experience with collections preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
This position will be full-time at Farmer’s Markets from May – October. During non-peak Farmer’s Markets season your hours will be supplemented with retail work at our retail locations.
Duties will include selling yogurt in an open air environment, providing information and answering questions, setting up and tearing down display, cash handling and recording information.
You might be a good fit for our team if you:
-Love interacting with customers and thrive in a sales role.
-Are excited by the opportunity to work with a growing company
-Love to work outdoors.
-Are a self-starter.
-Can work weekdays and weekends.
~ Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
~ Valid WA State Driver’s license and ability to pass a motor vehicle record check
~ Must have a current Food Handler Permit or the ability to obtain one.
~ Ability obtain a booth operator license. The company will pay for this
~ Excellent face-to-face customer service and communication skills.
~ Be able to explain the unique aspects of our products and company.
~ Listening to customers and reporting feedback to management.
~ Friendly, outgoing and enjoys working outdoors with the public.
~ Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
~ Ensuring adherence to standards and food safety regulations at each market.
~ Effectively monitoring and managing inventory.
~ Punctual and dependable.
Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt is always seeking motivated Full Time Production Workers. The Production Worker must possess the desire and ability to contribute to the success of Ellenos. As a member of the Production team, this position will work with others to achieve team goals. The Production Worker’s role is to work independently without direct supervision in a fast paced environment.
• This position requires flexibility and availability.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Attention to detail, must be able to complete multiple and repetitive tasks, must be committed to accuracy and quality.
• Work with others to achieve team goals.
• Must be available for multiple shifts in a 24/7 environment.
• Must maintain high attendance standards and be trusted with a high level of responsibility.
• Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment, mechanical skills desirable.
• Able to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
As a Retail Team Member, you are the face of our company and you help to ensure our customers have an enjoyable experience when purchasing our product. We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
• Customer Service Experience
• Upbeat Positive Attitude
• Ability to stand for 8+ hours
• Abiity to lift 30+ lbs on a continuous basis
• Food Handlers Permit or the ability to obtain one upon being hired
• Reliable Transportation
We review every resume we receive, and ordinarily it’ll take 1-2 weeks for us to respond to you. So sit tight. We’re not ignoring you. We’re just taking time to consider your carefully crafted resume. If we feel like you’re a fit, we’ll invite in for an interview and a chat. Maybe some yogurt. If you’re not exactly what we’re looking for right now, we’ll keep you on file. Thank you for considering Ellenos.